Re: [T3] hello fellas

on 3/1/2003 11:34 AM, Steven Ayres at comwest@att.net wrote:

> I'd be willing to bet that it's not white, but rather tan or something.
> That manual is from early '66, the year of coordinated interior
> colors (including the wheel).

I do have a color picture of an early T3 in one of my books with a white
steering wheel. It has a black dash, and white seats. It doesn't say what
year it is, but the license plate is WOB-A 961.

Were there never cars with white dashpads, armrests etc offered?

Ben Doughney

'75 1200L
'63 1200 - Ringo
'71 1600TL