Re: [T3] Door locks

I could not remember what happened to the orig. lock cylinders I had for my car, so I had to

buy two used ones. They did not come w/ a key and were not keyed alike. I took these in and gave the

locksmith my ign. key and he keyed both cylinders to the ign. key. So I have just one key.

I did this and got another duplicate key for $35 and I thought this was a tad high. A 20 min job for

most good locksmiths. So like Jim said $50 sounds a little steep. But if you don't have anyone else

around...not much you can do except bite the bullet.

David H.