Re: [T3] scuds

>Folks,

>ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊCertainly the original
article
>was a mis-post. If you would like to follow
>up with the author, please write directly,
>instead of sending to the 300-400 VW
>Type 3 list readers.

Hi Greg and all,
Sorry about that, I don't know how that happened???  I sent a Happy New
Year message to every list I'm on, and somone on the brackish fish list
replied to that message and somehow it got onto THIS list---weird!  Just
another strange, internet burp.  But just to be sure, I think we should
all examine our type 3's carefully for scuds; might explain a lot of
problems around here ;^)

Lori