Re: [T3] Brake and engine removal Q's

<x-flowed>>Two: I've never removed a T3 motor before and was wondering which side
of the cooling air boot you remove when dropping the engine?  The clamp
is on the body side so I loosened that and was guessing that side comes

The boot was originally installed with both a clamp on the front and a clamp on the rear. When I pull the engine, I just take off both clamps and remove the boot entirely.

I was surprised to learn that Jim runs only one of the two clamps, but I don't remember which one.

-Greg