[T3] scuds

<x-flowed>Dose anyone else have these little buggars in their tank? I have recently discovered that I have thousands in my 110 gal brackish tank, most evident upon viewing the tank at night with a flashlight. They swarm ("fly") away upon being hit with the light. I had previously noted a few in my eheim each time I clean it, but I had no idea! I must send thousands to their death when I sweep the gravel. I have noticed that there are none over about 1/8", though my reading indicates they get up to 1/4". I guess my fish (all large) keep them from getting too big. Here are a few links with pictures.

http://www.lfscultures.com/p11.html

http://www.lakesuperior.com/online/205/205science.html

http://users.myexcel.com/dolfnlvr/Scuds/scuds.html