Re: [T3] Fastback pop-outs

I have a '72 Fastback with regular windows.  I was looking at some pop-outs
today and wanted to find out how they are fitted.  Do they use the same
method as for Squarebacks?  It appeared that the glass flexes rather than
pivots at the pillar?  Is this correct?  How are they removed from the
vehicle?

I took out my popouts a while ago using cal-look rubber and making them
stationary instead ($$$ issue).  Yes the glass flexes at the leading end.
Here is a link to my window rubber write-up that has a detailed section in
the bottom of it regarding our Type-3 Fastback Popout Windows:
http://www.keedyweb.net/tech/windowrubber.html

Travis
'66 Fastback
www.keedyweb.net/fastback