Re: [T3] I think I found the problem, I hope

>But there is one terminal on the relay with
>just one red wire.

Mine has 3 red wires attached to 3 prongs in a "U" shape on one side,
and 2 blue/white wires together in a plastic holder on the other side.
Unless I'm looking at the wrong relay? I traced the red wires: one goes
thru the bulkhead, one goes to the fuse box, and one goes to the
ignition.

(you do have a Bentley of your own,

>right?)

Ummm...well, no. I have the Muir book, and another that is for type 3's.

>This is the power line *from* the relay to
>the pump.

That must be the one that's going thru the bulkhead?

Lori