[T3] Still leaking

I fixed the windshield leak, I think.  I used 3M Bedding & Glazing
Compound (08509).  First off, I rant.  They lie when they say that it
can be cleaned up with a dry rag.  Since I had to rely on oozage to
tell if I had the space filled I had it all around the inner and
outer circumfrence of the seal.  It is about as hard to get
off stuff as the stuff they use to hold vapor barriers in place.
It took a deck of cards, half a gallon of kitchen degreaser and
about six towels to remove the oozage once I was done.  Also, the
nozzle of the tube is too pliable.  You have to hold it near the
end to keep it between the rubber and metal/glass while moving it.

Anyway I got it done.  It rained and it leaked less.  Now the leak is
coming from somewhere up high between the fan housing and the
firewall.  I'd like to take out the fan to see but that won't work for
the obvious reasons.

It is not the hoses, they are clear.

Kieth Park mentioned that it might be front vent housing.  It seems
entirely possible since there is quite a bit of rust in there.

How do I fix this.  I don't have access to any welding equipment or
the skill to use it.

Any Ideas?

Mark Healey
71 FI auto square