[T3] Bosch FI Tester

Does anyone know what years this tester tests?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404371249&cat
egory=6754
According to the ad he says he found out it is just for 68-69?

The reason I ask is my mechanic has one of these he wants to sell and I
don't want to buy it if it is not for my cars. The number on the sticker is:
0681 104 902(?) and the number on the plug is: 1 684 462 005 and it is 25
pin.

Also, I don't know if I will have the cash, I just spent a butt load to have
the trannies swapped and the brake lines replaced on the Square.  So if
anyone one on the list would like me to purchase it for them, with the
condition that I get to use it on occassion :), he wants $150 for it.

Jason Smith
71 Square AT FI
72 Fasty AT FI (out of commission)
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm