[T3] correct fuel pump

i'm quite certain that the fuel pump on our fasty is not correct
equipement, it just doesn't feel right. the in and out seem to be in the
wrong positions for it to fit just right, however it is doing it's job for
the time being.

my question is, are the correct ones hard to find?

our fasty is a 67, i'm think the engine came out of an irs cause it has a
rear mounting bar that is attached to nothing (correct?), but i couldn't
find an engine code anywhere on it last time i searched for it. in the
area on top of the case where i thought the code would be looked scuffed,
or repaired or something, so it made me wonder....

anyway, any pics or info on the correct fuel pump and a line on where i
might find one would be appreciated.

thanks,
-matthew

<-- only visiting this planet... -->