[T3] decisions

<x-flowed>man... i'm this ][ close to doing it!

My pink car is torn down to the basics right now. i have the top half of the engine off to send the head away. the interior is out for some work. even the wheels are off (headed to japan). now... do i go buy a couple cases of rattlecan flat black and go nutz? part of me says "yeah, do it!", part of me says, "what are you thinkin?"

-- Brian Fye http://www.geocities.com/menacefye 1964 Notchback Speedster 2332cc of fun 1964 Notchback 1500cc painfully slow engine 1973 Squareback 1904cc dog hauler