Re: [T3] darkside engine fittage

=> would a porsche 911 engine fit in a '67 Squareback?

It can be done. My mechanic recently started showing his 12-second
race-ready Notch, with a complete 911 driveline. From the necessary mods he
undertook, especially the extensive torque cage/engine hangar, I don't
expect it could be done right without raising the entire rear deck by eight
or nine inches, however. Brian Fye has some pics.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600