[T3] Wiper Reconditioning

When I run the wipers on my '69, I am getting the squeaking noise, even with the wipers lifted off the glass.  So I know the bushings will need to be cleaned and lubed, and I want to get to it before the *bang* that Keith described.  I suspect that when I'm finished that the wipers will run faster, too.  In case I need new grommets, should I expect problems finding them?  I know I'll need to take everything out from under the dash to get to this.  Any other suggestions or hints?

Mark Fuhriman
'69 Fastback