Re: [T3] Big Storm acomin'

On 23 Feb 2003 at 23:59, Mark Healey wrote:

> As I was taping It suddenlly occured to me that the leak could be at a
> wiper arm hole.  If I get a leak this time I'm going to start
> seriously doubting the windshield theory.

Just get out of the car and watch the shaft bearings as the wipers run. They
should not move. If they do, you should really take them out and disassemble
everything and grease them. They can seize up and ruin themselves

If they just sit still while the wipers work, then there is very little chance
that they are leaking.

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org