Re: [T3] fast running idle - 1972 1600E fastback - fuel injected

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 14:24, simon wrote:
> Simple question I hope;
>
> My fastback started running very fast at idle today, it could almost drive
> itself along the road.
>
> I tried the idle adjustment knob, but this had no effect.
>
> How can I get it back to idling properly?

Check the throttle cable where it hooks to the pedal. Also, check that
the roller arm is free and not rusted. From there, start working your
way to the rear. If this is a carbed engine, (saw the .uk in the
address), Check for binding throttle linkages.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT