Re: [T3] California "Pink" slips

On 20 Feb 2003 at 19:11, Greg Banfill wrote:

> I got a new pinkslip (title) in the mail today, and what do you know,
> it's back to the original pink with blue border. No more rainbow
> color...............

I realize that Californians dominate most automotive scenes, but I wonder if
any other states issue pink titles. References to "pink slips" pop up in movies
all the time, but I never would have understood what they were talking about
except that someone explained it to me when I lived there for a few months (but
never titled my car there.)

Wisconsin and Indiana titles were always white in my experience. Are there any
other states which use pink or any other distinctive color?

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org