Re: [T3] Mystery Miss

Some of them seem to do this...  hunt and peck a bit at light throttle.  I
attribute it to the mixture so long as the ignition system is in top shape.
Try noodeling with your timing a bit, balance them again, make sure the
noozels and such are pointing in the right direction and that there are no
vacuum leaks anywhere.  My Notch has done this on occasion.

I drove a 67 fast through the winter many years ago and it didnt do this...
but the carbs were slightly different (no powerflow or something like that).

Of course the real solution is to buy a $200 A2 Golf and not care if its
perfect so long as it gets you there in the winter.

Keith

Keith Park

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch@nycap.rr.com