[T3] Thanks everyone !!

Thanks to everyone who was able to send me the wiring diagrams for the 71
ghia project.

With all the diagrams in hand i was able to finish off the wiring ( I even
got the little red brake warning light to work!)
I even fired it up for the first time in 7 months!!

Now i can finish off this beast and get it out of my garage to make way for
my 63 notch.

I learned my lesson from the VW wiring gods..........don't finish other
people projects !

Martin Magnia

DDB Portland OR

63  Notchback......bone stock