[T3] quickest $75 ever - T-3 beauty rings

Everett, I will take those beauty rings!  send them to
the guy looking for some on your site (below), and he
can send me the $75  : ^ )

-John
(was I fast enough-crafty enough?)

Type 3 Beauty Rings Wanted   Feb. 17, 2003
 Price:  75.00
Want to find a set of NOS beauty rings for my '69 type
3.
Let me know what you have or if you know where they
are available.
Thanks!
Tom