[T3] invasion 02 revisited

<x-flowed>I am looking for help from any and all 02 Invaders that have pictures of the events on real film. If you have doubles printed, and are willing to part with them for my scrapbook, please contact me or mail them to
Brian Fye
PO Box 67
Myrtle Creek, OR 97457
I would just really like to document everything, so that some day my VW nut child can see that dad really did put something this crazy into motion. Thanks for any help!

Oh, and John Jaranson... I never did hear about what you thought of the tires Les Schwab Tire Center put on your car. Which make/model tire, and how did they ride? Thanks!

--
Brian Fye  http://www.geocities.com/menacefye
1964 Notchback Speedster 2332cc of fun