Re: [T3] who's doing Type 3 work this weekend?

I had fun driving my fastback and squareback through the 10in of snow.  I
had to take them to the mechanic about 1mile away, so they could have their
trannies swapped.  I felt sad driving my fastback maybe for the last time
;-( She's giving up her tranny so the Square can live.

All my work was getting them out of the driveway.  I tell you those bias ply
tires made that 1mile trip hell.

Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
72 Fasty FI AT