Re: who's doning Type 3 work this weekend?

>The other thing that gave me fits was the
>hanger for the muffler. The little strap that
>came with it was way too short to reach
>the muffler bracket from any of the header
>pipes around it.

I had the same problem when The B's tailpipe fell off.  The end piece of
the TP had a bracket welded onto it, and when I hit a bump, it broke off
and left a small hole in the TP. (It was rusty)  I wrapped heavy-duty
plumbers tape around the TP and bolted that to the muffler bracket---so
far, it's held up well.

Lori

    ---Ben Franklin 1759