Re: [T3] who's doing Type 3 work this weekend?

No T3 work for me, there is too much snow. I did go to pick up my *new* 78
T2 westy. It fired right up. Pulled her out of the 3 feet of snow that had
surrounded her, and the brake pedal went to the floor. Poured in some fluid,
and found the leak. Looks like an easy one, the short hard line that goes
over the tranny. While I was under there, I never saw as much rust under a
car. Good thing it only cost $100. At the very least, I got a real smooth
running, well maintained, T4 2.0 engine for my 67 squareback.

Joe
67 squareback
71 super beetle (f.s.)
78 westy