Re: [T3] 009 can o worms and other dizzy stuff

009 is wrong for just about every application.
What about using the correct distributor for your car??  is it modified?
I think just about every T3 dist can be had fairly easily... Id say just use
the one that was made for the setup you have, be it carbs or FI.

Keith