Re: [T3] more on tach's

<x-flowed>

Keith Park wrote:

i have NEVER seen one of these!!... that being said... I dont personally
think there worth anything near what they go for... especially since many of
us got out ENTIRE CARS for what that tach will sell for.  But Im cheap, and
just not focused on original accessories like some.

I have to agree. While this tach would match the speedo quite nicely, it's not worth $420 to me or my car. I'll rather stick with a generic tach from a FLAPS, thank you!

PerL
73 Variant L