Re: [T3] T-III tach conversation - compressed

> two things, I credited all contributors and included
> your sign-offs/e-mails as you have them on the list.
> I am asking permission (Keith, Russ, Daniel, Jim
> Freddy, Everett, dave rosso ...etc)  to include them
> online as listed in the mailing list.  If you would
> not like those included in this posting let me know,
> and I will gladly remove it. (Same for use of the
> pictures used as examples, which I have included for
> this purpose).

No problem. The page looks great.

I regularly use other people's photos without their permission to illustrate
my emails. The only one unaccounted for in your presentation is the blue
Type 34 dash with the bronze instruments. I lifted it from the Type 34
Registry site. The picture of my Type 34 clock is mine, of course, and
obviously I have no problem with you using it

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
Email: daniel@type34.info
Homepage: http://www.type34.info