Re: [T3] T-III tach conversation - compressed

Cool, good work!

>Second, Daniel I included a photo you took/referenced back in October of
3 tach's side by side.  The T-34 tab (w/silver center), the Gossen (As Keith
stated), and a black face?? is this a VDO accessory for the late model T-3.

I took this photo of David Orozco's tach spread at the Classic a few years
ago.  It is originally from my web site, although it has been spread around
a bit.

--
Everett Barnes
'63 Squareback - Clock says 12, hope I'm not redlining it