Re: [T3] Type2 on Type 3

Carrie wrote:
> I've read everything I can get my hands on for doing a T4 conversion into
the >notch...

The biggest question here is what year of Vanagon did the engine come out
of, it was post '73 (I think) then you are basically dealing with a Type 4
Engine and should proceed from your research from there.

If it's an upright engine, (even if it's been installed in a later bus) then
all you will need to do is put T3 Engine tin on it, figure out your flywheel
compatibility and go.

I've simplified here of course and don't pretend to know the nuances of a T4
Conversion, but my point being, what engine is this?

Travis
'66 Fastback
www.keedyweb.net/fastback