From: Traci & Neil [mailto:tnzee@telusplanet.net]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 10:52 PM
Subject: [T3] Fastback Camping trip

Hi,

I am more of a lurker than anything, but your advise is well received here.
I am in Calgary and My Wife and I want to drive my 69 Fastback Auto FI to
the Oregon Coast and do some camping in August. I know many of you are in
the NW. Does any one have any idea where it would be good to camp. We are
looking for some nice swimming beaches. Also, with the lack of parts for my
Car around here, I would like to do some trips to wreckers and parts people
on the trip. I have looked at a trip down through Spokane/ Bend/ Coos Bay/
Lincoln/ Seaside/ and back through Yakima. Any Thoughts from any one?

Thanks,

Neil