Re: [T3] Holy smokes ....just found in FL!

On 10 Feb 2003 at 22:57, Keith Park wrote:

> Ya know... I wonder how long we could keep Toby employed rearranging the
> Type 3 population in the US??

;-)

Kinda like my daydream job of driving around the country as an iterant type 3
mechanic. All you have to do is pay me and put me up for a few days while I fix
your car. Sounds particularly nice on mornings like this when it's zero F here
and I COULD be working on cars right now in Phoenix or Sandy Eggo.

I wonder if I really could get enough parts in a square to make this feasible?

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org