Re: [T3] Type3 Tacho

On 11 Feb 2003 at 1:07, Mark Seaton wrote:

> I've got ears that work just fine thank you!

I'm with you. I find that I don't even need cruise control because I can just
subconsciously keep track of the engine note and hold it steady. Later on I
discovered that this works MUCH better in an MT car than an AT car. That's part
of the reason that I prefer the MT, I don't have to keep glancing at the
speedo.