Re: [T3] Hooking up a Sapphire Playtape I

Greg, do you have a model number? I have a couple stacks of old Sams Photofacts
file folders. Most of them are for vintage car audio or television sets it seems, and
I've spied a lot of Sapphire VW stuff in there. Might take me awhile though, even
armed with a MN.

Did it come with any 'playtapes'? If these are what I think they are, I seem to recall
seeing a few Beatles titles cataloged for that short lived format, and some more
that were questionable. IIRC they were worth *serious* money. Me, I'd prefer to buy
another T3 or two...

C.Rochambeau 327/1600
http://binauralaboratories.net
~electronic manipulation's our specialty~