Re: [T3] Speedo go-between

On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 23:00, Jason Weigel wrote:
> The reverse motion of the speedo cable activates the switch that lights the
> rear acc lights. Move forward and they shut off. These switches are a little
> fun as the lights do not go on till the car is in motion. Making backing out
> in the dark an adventure to you and any passer-by that may clip you.

I prefered the back-up light kit that put a micro switch on the rear
shift coupling. They were a little more fiddly to get adjusted properly,
but they worked more like you would expect them too.
And, it wouldn't be hard to duplicate with parts from Radio Shack, and a
little bit of fabrication.
BTW, does anyone have a set of the backup lights themselves. I am
planning on doing this on my '66 FB.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT