Re: [T3] Darkest Square ever?

Brian wrote:
>I would say that is a dark interior, with dark suspension and dark
>engine...but, why so slow from 0 to 100 kph?

Dark, Very Dark, I like it. Now I know what I should be doing with that car
out back, and I think I hear my Square calling too. : )  It looks like they
put a ton of fabrication work into it. It looks like it might be a little
hard to load something into the back though. I wish the photos were bigger
though, as its hard to get any details when their that small. Per, does the
text say how long it took them to do that to that car?

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban