[T3] Darkest Square ever?

<x-flowed ISO-8859-10>I dont know if this is it, but it sure is among the darkest ones out there! Just the dash alone makes Keith's best look stock :-)

The text is German only, so I'll give you the stats immideately.

The body and pan has been welded together into a unibody. It also has tubular frames for reinforcement.

The suspension system is based on Porsche 924 and 944 parts (both front and rear). Brakes are from a 964, the tranny is a Porsche 915, and the engine is the best of it all, a 3.2 liter 911 Carerra.

According to the website, it does a 0-100 kmh (62 mph) sprint in 6 seconds, and the top speed is a respectable 245 kmh (152 mph).

The Variant Carerra: http://www.mueller-werbung.de/variant/index.html

Enjoy!

PerL
73 Variant L