Re: [T3] T34 email list

<x-flowed>
Hi all,

Apologies for the confusion over how to join the new Type 34 list.

I did write once before (on Monday I think) to this list explaining the changes. I have moved the list to my own domain name to make management easier and to avoid the ads and other crap that you get from Yahoo.

Also, apologies to a couple of new members for the delay in approving their subscriptions. I have been away on holiday for a few days. In fact I writing this from a very nice hotel in Eilat. the temperature is about 24 degrees C, for all those who are frozen up and snowed in.

Regards,

Daniel Baum 1969 Type 34 automatic Email: daniel@type34.info Homepage: http://www.type34.info