Re: [T3] Portland Oregon and a distributor question.......

<x-flowed> > Hello I used to be a member of this list back in Pennsylvania when I owned
> a 70 squareback......now I am living in Portland Oregon and am looking at
> buying a 71 squareback...

I swear by Halsey import auto parts on NE 72nd and Halsey. They've got good crusty counter guys and they don't seem to think a Type 3 only part should be priced any different than anything else. I walked in there in the midst of a brake job and got a pair of rear drums for $30. If you need an odd used part you can find it on SE 50th at Always V-Dub. Averres is an aircooled only wrecking yard in Longview, WA..
Martin has rounded up a Type 3 crew, Die Dritte Bauereie. Give him your addy for our next get together.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR