Re: [T3] Suspension issues in a '71 Notch

Petri wrote:
>Does anyone have a set of steps, or know of a web site, outlining the
>process or lowering/lifting the front suspension?

 Try this site, it shows how to lower the front
 http://www.keedyweb.net/Tech/t3l-lower.html
  and this one for the rear
 http://www.geocities.com/aussiebug1970/index.html

> I read in a site that if I install heavy duty shock absorbers in the rear
that it will lift >the back by 1/2 inch, anybody had this experience?

I'm using KYB GR2 gas charged for the rear on a couple of cars, it raises the
rear about 1inch. It sounds like you got yourself a nice car. I hope this
helps.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban