Re: [T3] Hinge removal... help!

<x-flowed>hi guys,
I was able to get the hinges off....finally. In the end I just did it the same way that the guy that I bought the hinges from did it. I got a hammer and used the hooked claw side of it and just pulled if off. Now we'll have to see how it goes putting the hinges back on!

Those rods got quite a bit of tension. My brother was telling me about a guy he knows that was working on a Square that had the hatch off and the hinges down in the closed position. Somehow he leaned his hand against the hinge and it popped up and caught his hand in there. He BROKE his hand! That must have hurt like hell!

As Jim has said.....Be VERY careful when working on this.

Darvin.