Re: [T3] Red interior Keith

<x-flowed>Jason Weigel wrote:

Keith did you make mention that you needed a red interior for the 64-65 T3.
This would be the lower Red Cord pannels specific to the 64-65 T3??? I
belive Greg has one set for you at Vintage Wharehouse

Greg??

Just thought I could help all out if this is true.

jason

I'll have a usedset out of my '64 Notch. The ones seen in the previous picture are going to replace the ones now in the Notch

--
Thanks,
Greg

Vintage Warehouse