[T3] Portland Oregon and a distributor question.......

Mark-

Welcome to Portland, You hit a gold mine of Type 3 activity!
You are more than welcome to join Portland's own DDB ! It just a bunch of us
T3 nuts that get together once in a while, for meeting , bbq and the such!

Please contact me off list for more information..

As for local shops, I recommend DIP (Discount Import Parts) they are listed
and have two locations, Halsey Auto is another one.
Heck if its parts you are ever in need of gimme a call i have a garage  with
all sorts of T3 stuffed in the rafters and under tables.
I would only go to Always VW if you really like to Pay too much money for
most parts.

anyways hope to meet ya soon !

Martin Magnia

DDB Portland OR