Re: [T3] Removing Rubber

> If they are in good enough shape that you'd like to reuse them then you can
get
> under the glue with a screwdriver and putty knife and slowly work them loose.
> They are a lot harder to salvage than window seals, but it CAN be done.

Some warmth from a hairdrier can help to soften the rubbery adhesive.  I managed
it on my Fastback, but some bits were left behind - something to be avoided,
though large pieces can be re-glued with a contact adhesive quite successfully.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------