Re: [T3] KPH Speedo?

> Still, I dont believe it was a very
> usual sight in Europe back then, but maybe someone older than me (Dave?)
> can say for sure. My 73 has a trip speedo, but only because it is an L
> model.

Trip speedos were always said to be very unusual and valuable - I did see one
(NOS too) as long ago as about 1980, and the guy wanted £100 then - about $150.
He said he was happy keeping it on his mantlepiece rather than take less.  I
wasn't going to buy anyway.  My '73 project has one as it's an 'L' too.
I got a couple of tidy mile ones cheaply recently, but I don't suppose I'll fit
either!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/