[T3] Mudflaps, heater channel and roof

Hi everyone,

Anyone know of where to get some nice looking mudflaps for my 63
squareback.

I saw some heater channel replacement metal on California imports the
ones that are under the door, it was completely moulded. If anyone knows
where to get these please let me know.

Also I was wondering if anyone would know if a 71 model squareback
complete roof would fit onto my 63 squareback, I have a lot of rust in
my roof and need it replaced.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Damian