Re: [T3] T34 email list

<x-flowed>i thought daniel baum had sent the updated list information. he moved it from yahoo to a place where he can manage it more freely. here is how to get on the list now::

Fill in the form.

It can also be done by mail: write a message to type34-request@type34.info
with "subscribe" in the subject.

jens