Re: [T3] nice day...

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 19:22, Brian wrote:
> okay keith...sort of happy.  i am happy that the MPG shows a healthy
> motor, but i am NOT happy with 42mph up that stinking hill between here
> and roseburg!  also, the suspension is LOWERED and the interior is
> custom, so it is  not all that light.  and, keith won't like this, i am
> looking to sell that motor so that i can get a REAL motor in the car
> soon!  hehe... that said, in the short term, i am a happy man.

1500cc single carb is a REAL motor. About as REAL as you can get with a
T-3.
Back in the '60's, THAT was a darkside motor. I know guys that would
have given a part of their lower anatomy for a 1500cc engine to put in
their '59 Type-1.
My first dark motor was an Okrasa 36hp with roller crank. 1300cc.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT