Re: [T3] what is "stock"

	Ooooh, some more clues Mark.  Interesting...

	I just asked a native French speaker... we had a look at the
original posting, were both confused, and did a little babelfishing in
several directions... the easy part was fr. trape -> eng. door.  The funny
thing... now, boi^te (I can't make a circumflex with this mail program)
means box; however, boite (without the circumflex) is third person
singular of the French verb boiter, which means to limp.

	So, the desired thing was to translate boi^te (box) into English,
but boite ([he] limps) was translated by mistake.

	I think all listees should adopt the phrase "trape of limps with
gloves" to mean "glove box door" from now on.  That's just me, though.

-Greg