Re: [T3] Question about Solex PDSIT rebuild kit

<x-flowed>

Hi everyone,
just an artless question:
can I use rebuilding kits for Solex 34PDSIT-2/3 on the stock T3 32PDSIT-2/3 ones?

One of the rebuild kits that I bought was for both of them. About 10 of the pieces were for the stock Type 3 carbs, and then there were about 10 million others for the 34 PDSIT. In other words, the 32PDSIT rebuild kit is a subset of that for the 34PDSIT.

While on the subject; is there actually any difference whatsoever between a 32PDSIT and a 32-34PDSIT?

Daniel Baum 1969 Type 34 automatic Email: daniel@type34.info Homepage: http://www.type34.info