Re: [T3] T34 registry

you know, not to beat a dead horse...

i joined the nona club when lee ran it, and it rocked.
after it switched hands, it sucked big time. i sent
money and received nothing. when lee ran it,
everything promised was received. stickers,
newsletter, access to the "members only" section on
the site. i really enjoyed reading and viewing
pictures on the newsletter. it was cool to see other
people with a car like mine, and ones that were in far
worse shape (that gave me hope). i had no idea what an
"s" model was. or an "n" for that matter, but nona
gave me some answers to questions. that was very nice.

i'm sure that the type 34 reg has it's problems, but
it's the only one out there, to my knowledge. i would
join it if i had a type 34... just because lee follows
through with what he says that he will do. whatever
the dollar amount per year, it is worth it.

i understand the frustration, and i can see why people
would be angry about certain things. "purists are
funny", to quote a sig. where am i going with this,
hmmm. oh, ya. it's similar to people bitching about
the mags. they don't do this, they don't do that. you
also need to look at what they do. criticism has it's
place (not that this isn't the place). but sometimes
it's wasted energy.

ever try to join a country club?? you want to talk
about wasted money...

anyway, if i bought a type 34, this is what i'd like
to do to it:
http://www.ronlummusracing.com/Photos/peterT34.JPG

how will the purists like that? (hehe, it's fun to
make them squirm)