Re: [T3] How do u make a web site

On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 21:45, Krash400@aol.com wrote:
> I see lots of people with there own web sites and I'm getting close to
> finishing up my   resto on my 65 notch and I want to post some of my pics of
> my 2 year project,,,,,,It should be finished in a couple of months,,,,( just
> in time for summer ),,,,,,so how do you make a site???????????
>
> I see some pretty kewl sites and my notch told me he wants one too,,,,,,,any
> help would be a good thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thankx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,John
>
> John
> 65 notch ragtop

If you want to just post your pictures someplace, I could probably put
them up on my web site. I have a gallery section for posting pictures.
If you want your own web site, you will have to find someone to host
you, and register a domain name.
My web site is hosted by my son in California, so it just costs me for
registering my domain.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT